Where This Teacher Gives to Teachers

Friday, March 6, 2015

Mmm Pizza

Addition Review Game

I love pizza! Who doesn't? I was starting to run out of ideas for clip art to use for games. One of my students had suggested making a pizza game. I had already made a lot of roll and cover games, so I wanted to make a matching game. What do kids like with pizza? Soda!

I found some great (free) clip art on Teachers Pay Teachers and created this memory game for my students. Since I started Fact Time this year, I have had a lot of students do extremely well with their addition and subtraction facts. I have students who are fluent with all of their addition and subtraction strategies and it is only MARCH! Awesome, right?!? We are now reviewing all of the addition facts mixed together and then all of the subtraction facts mixed together. We will move into 2nd grade facts soon. This is a matching game for addition review. The equations on the pizzas match the sums on the sodas. Unfortunately, it is another snow day for us, so I haven't been able to share this with my students. You are the first ones to view it! Let me know how you like it by commenting here or on my TPT store! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment